Monday, May 24, 2010

33 weeks down ... only a few more to go!


How far along? 33 weeks
Maternity clothes? They are definitely needed, but I can still find pieces of regular clothes, especially dresses, that still fit. Brian bought me the cutest and comfy outfit from Victorias Secret so that adds to my collection
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I think I have the position down, as I have been sleeping much better lately...extra pillow under my head and one under my belly.
Best moment this week: Probably feeling him hiccup a lot. I'm taking it as a sign that his lungs are developing well and he is becoming more of a "real" baby!
Movement: This little guy is definitely getting stronger, but more cramped in there. It's fun to try to determine which body part he is jabbing me with throughout the day.
Food cravings: Trying to keep my food choices more healthy, but with the abundance of Krispy Kreme donuts around lately, it's hard to not eat one (or the whole dozen).
Gender: Boy
Pregnancy symptoms: Same 'ol same.
Labor Signs: Our little man is head-down and ready to go, so now it's just letting him get bigger and stronger before he makes his appearance.
Belly Button in or out? Ugh...out!
What I miss: Just the usual ... nothing new.
What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery finished!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't let the fear of the unknown overwhelm you!
Milestones: Besides our little man getting into position, it's just so great to know that even if I went into labor any time soon, there is a 95% chance he would be just fine! Oh...and how can I forget...our biggest milestone this past week is Brian and I successfully putting together our changing table/dresser without strangling eachother!

1 comment:

  1. Hi pretty mama! Looking good! Have a great 9th month!!! Can't wait to meet Kollen, John, Taylor, Mark...am I close--warm/cold, haha!

    ReplyDelete