Thursday, May 6, 2010

30 weeks down ...

How far along? 30 weeks!
Maternity clothes? Nothing new this week.
Stretch marks? Nada ... knock on wood.
Sleep: It's so-so these nights. I can feel the weight in my belly pulling when I lay on my side.
Best moment this week: Getting the results from my glucose tolerance test ... and finding out my blood sugar levels are normal!
Movement: This boy is a mover! Its so fun, yet somewhat painful and distracting while I am working/driving/sleeping.
Food cravings: Salad. Is that weird?
Gender: A little man
Pregnancy symptoms: I've started to get some lower back pain as my belly gets bigger ... and I have been told I'm starting to waddle.
Labor Signs: BH contractions, so nothing new.
Belly Button in or out? Definitely popping out.
What I miss: Being able to fit into the majority of my wardrobe.
What I am looking forward to: Our anniversary weekend alone at a beach house in Ocean Shores this weekend. It's going to be a great time.
Milestones: We have hit the 30 week mark which makes it feel like our little guy will be here really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment