Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pregnancy updates ...

(Can you tell I am getting lazy with the pictures these days?)
How far along? 31 weeks
Maternity clothes? Most definitely.
Stretch marks? Although I had a minor panic attack last week when I looked back at my belly photos, thinking I saw stretchies on the under side of my belly, but hadn't noticed because I haven't seen that part of my body in weeks, I'm safe to say still no stretch marks.
Sleep: Getting worse.
Best moment this week: Getting the most fantastic anniversary present from Brian.
Movement: A whole lot!
Food cravings: I've been craving my mom's spicy bbq beans for some reason.
Gender: Boy
Pregnancy symptoms: As I type I am feeling the beginning pains of what I believe are my hips widening.
Labor Signs: Nothing new.
Belly Button in or out? Surprisingly, it hasn't popped out much more.
What I miss: Being able to easily get in and out of a bathroom stall.
What I am looking forward to: Brian finally getting to meet our new doctor. And our welcome home/baby shower party in Walla Walla this weekend ... well and seeing the Hall family of course!
Weekly Wisdom: Always make a list when going to the grocery store ... if your cravings don't get you more than you need, your forgetful mind will have you leaving without the things you came for.
Milestones: Today is our first anniversary! We celebrated and headed to the ocean this past weekend, just the two (well two and a half) of us. More to come from that trip soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment