Tuesday, February 23, 2010

We're halfway there!



How far along? 20 weeks
Maternity clothes? Woo! After being defeated by ebay many times, I finally won a pair of maternity jeans! I got them for quite the deal so I might have to try for another pair.
Stretch marks? My skin is definitely stretching, but no stretch marks.
Sleep: Getting plenty, but could sleep all day.
Best moment this week: Hitting the halfway point and feeling great.
Movement: Still waiting for that definite feeling, but he's definitely moving in there.
Food cravings: Thai food! I would give anything for some extra spicy red curry right about now.
Gender: Boy! but still a nameless one.
Pregnancy symptoms: definite acne, and those pesky headaches returned for a couple days.
Labor Signs: no thanks!
Belly Button in or out? the center of the cinnamon roll is rising...and I'm not too excited about it.
What I miss: Fitting into all my old clothes.
What I am looking forward to: Feeling that first real kick/punch.
Weekly Wisdom:
Milestones:

No comments:

Post a Comment