Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's my birthday ...

... and I will eat a whole bouquet of cookies if I want to!

Thanks to my loving mother and sister, I received the most beautiful bouquet of flowers and a delicious cookie bouquet and then some!

My golden birthday was a great day ... once I finally got off ork. After a very stressful day at the office, I was able to come home and make my mom's famous Hungarian Goulash and foccacia bread, which I have eaten for my birthday for as many years as I can remember. It's never as good as moms when I make it myself but it was still pretty darn good.

Brian surprised me and invited our good friends Nick and Julianne over for dinner and they brought some delicious cupcakes, including my favorite Red Velvet, and some sparkling cider. It was great to spend time with them and celebrate my birthday.

And thank you to everyone who called and sent their birthday wishes! I am grateful to have such wonderful people in my life! Here's to an exciting 26th year and many, many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment