Tuesday, February 2, 2010

17 weeks



How far along? 17 weeks
Maternity clothes? Slowly building my collection. I got a pair of work pants, and am trying to convince Brian that I need a pair of Citizens of Humanity maternity jeans.
Stretch marks? Still lotioning up daily.
Sleep: Not half bad, but have been missing sleeping on my stomach.
Best moment this week: Watching my belly grow on a daily basis
Movement: I think I might have felt something, but nothing for sure yet.
Food cravings: Everything! But have been craving salads and fruit lately.
Gender: One.More.Week.
Labor Signs: No thank you.
Belly Button in or out? This is a sensitive subject. I think the center of the roll might be rising ...
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach
What I am looking forward to: Starting to feel movement, and our doctor's appointment on Monday. I can't wait to see the little babe and get confirmation that everything looks good and developing as it should.
Weekly Wisdom: A little exercise during the day, even just a walk around the block, really helps the energy level.
Milestones: Nothing really this week, but the belly has most definitely popped out.

2 comments:

  1. Girl you're adorable!! What a cute lil baby bump :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! I can't wait to rub your little belly!!! Hurry home!

    ReplyDelete