Thursday, February 25, 2010

Our little man is movin' and shakin'

We officially felt our first real movement from our little guy the other night. I was lounging on the couch after a busy day and eating dinner, looking at baby stuff online. I felt something a little strange in my belly, and definitely different than anything before.
A few weeks ago I was concentrating so hard on trying to feel movement, but realized when he is ready in there, he will let me know and give me a little kick.
Well, sure enough, I look down and see a little thump from the insides. I couldn't believe it. But what makes it even better is Brian was sitting right next to me and put his hand on my belly and as soon as he did that, our little guy kicked three times. I think he's a daddy's boy already.
I can't wait for more movin' and shakin' in there!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting!! That's the best feeling in the world :)

    ReplyDelete