Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Oh boy!

It's a boy!
Brian and I couldn't be more excited to be having a boy! This will be the first baby boy on my side of the family and the first grandchild for his parents so everyone is very excited.
And more importantly, our 18 week sonogram showed that our little man is developing right on track ... weighing in at 10 ounces and 8 inches from head to toe. His heartbeat was a strong 138 beats per minute.
I think Brian and I fell even more in love with him, seeing him wave his little hands, chew on his arm and just squirm around in there. It's crazy how much he really moves around but I can't feel it. I look forward to the days that I can feel his movements, and for Brian to be able to feel him move as well.
Now on to the good stuff! Our office makes a DVD of our ultrasound that I was able to upload for you all to enjoy! It's about 10 minutes long an takes a few moments to start. Enjoy!

Sonogram - 18 weeks from Jennifer Hall on Vimeo.



2 comments:

  1. That is so cool! What a cute little potato!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video is so neat! Thanks for sharing! Congratulations on find out you're having a son!

    ReplyDelete