Tuesday, February 9, 2010

18 weeks and our BIG ultrasound later...



How far along? 18 weeks
Maternity clothes? Nothing new this week, but digging into the depths of my closet to find other options
Stretch marks? Avoiding like the plague
Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty well lately
Best moment this week: Getting to see our little guy! He is the sweetest thing I have ever seen.
Movement: Not that I can truly feel and say for sure.
Food cravings: I have been craving gummy bears and sour candy
Gender: It's a boy!!! And a very proud one at that. The doctor estimated that he weighs about 10 ounces and 8 inches long, with a heart rate of 138 beats per minute.
Pregnancy symptoms: I look like a teenager going through puberty with a galaxy of pimples on my forehead.
Labor Signs: N/A
Belly Button in or out? Still hanging out, not sure which way it wants to go
What I miss: A nice cold beer sounded really good during the Super Bowl this weekend.
What I am looking forward to: Our little boy continuing to grow into a healthy baby.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't take any moment for granted.
Milestones: Getting confirmation that our baby is strong, healthy and growing right on track for my due date.

No comments:

Post a Comment