Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Snapshots from the holidays

I finally got my camera fixed, sort of, and was able to save some pictures we took over the holidays. Here is a montage of holiday photos from ICE! with the Hall family and the snow on Christmas Eve, as well as our first family photo with the dogs and my nieces while we are at it! Enjoy!

ICE! was giant ice sculpture exhibit with The Grinch theme. It was 9 degrees in the exhibit so they give you big blue parkas to wear.

The dogs were so excited at this "white stuff" ... oh who am I fooling, I was running around playing in the snow with the dogs.


Happy holidays from Brian, Jen, Roxy, Mack and Baby Hall!


And one last picture of my beautiful sister and her adorable daughters before we went to see Santa!


No comments:

Post a Comment