Friday, January 29, 2010

16 weeks and counting...


How far along?
16 weeks
Maternity clothes? I bought a white maternity tank top and have started shopping for pants.
Stretch marks? Applying lotion religiously to keep these away
Sleep: It's been much better lately. But I think it's time for a new mattress.
Best moment this week: Just enjoying the belly
Movement: Waiting anxiously for this!
Food cravings: Spicy food, especially Mexican.
Gender: Two more weeks.
Labor Signs: Not for a long while.
Belly Button in or out? Still a cinnamon roll, but the center is rising.
What I miss: Fitting into all of my jeans comfortably.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out if our little babe is a girl or a boy and then spending all of our money on stuff for him/her.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't squeeze into pants that don't fit. It's not worth the discomfort just to prove to yourself you can still wear them.
Milestones: Well ... I turned 26 today so I guess that counts as a milestone. Enjoying being another year older and embracing what life has in store for us this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment