Tuesday, June 22, 2010

We made it full term! 37 weeks and counting ...


How far along? 37 weeks
Maternity clothes? Very neccessary!
Stretch marks? Nope and I think I'm in the clear of getting any! (:::knock on wood:::)
Sleep: Not going so well these days. My hips get so sore if I stay in one position for too long.
Best moment this week: Hitting the "full term" mark. Definitely.
Movement: He's trying real hard to make more space in there, and sometimes I think he might bust out the side.
Food cravings: Nothing in particular.
Gender: Boy
Pregnancy symptoms: Um...being fat. Does that count?
Labor Signs: Definitely feeling more contractions and pressure in my hips. Don't know if it means anything.
Belly Button in or out? It has become the outie of all outie belly buttons!
What I miss: Being comfortable doing anything! Even walking is getting hard to do.
What I am looking forward to: Getting the labor show on the road! I'm just ready for it to start so I know the end is in sight!
Milestones: Reaching 37 weeks. Now the waiting game begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment