Monday, June 7, 2010

35 weeks down 35(ish) days to go!



How far along? 35 weeks
Maternity clothes? Of course ... and finally starting my post-pregnancy wardrobe of nursing tanks and bras.
Stretch marks? Still none!
Sleep: Just in the last week I have begun to have to use the bathroom throughout the night so sleep is a little interrupted. Other than that, I could sure use more!
Best moment this week: Spending the weekend with 20 girls at Suncadia. It was a great final getaway and as little sleep as I got, it was a refreshing, stress-relieving couple of days.
Movement: Plenty of movement, just more jabs and wiggling than major kicks. And he gets the hiccups ALL the time!
Food cravings: Just food in general.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: I've been having regular BH contractions, and my hips are starting to feel cramped so I'm thinking he is making his move downward.
Belly Button in or out? Very out
What I miss: Sleeping through the night.
What I am looking forward to: My baby shower and our great friends Dan and Alexis coming into town! We haven't seen them in years. It's going to be a great weekend!
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy every day, and don't let other's get you down.
Milestones: Finally feeling like we are "ready" for our little guy to make his arrival. I think Brian and I are settling in the groove of our life up here and can't wait to meet and love on our baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment