Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The CUTEST baby shower ever!

I am so lucky to have such an amazing sister, best friend and mom who threw me the most adorable baby shower I have ever seen. The baby shower was at Ashley's house and we couldn't have asked for better weather. I absolutely loved the western/backyard BBQ theme, which totally worked with my one and only request for the shower ... my mom's spicy BBQ beans. I can safely say that I got a whole heck of a lot more than just beans!
It was great to spend the afternoon with my family and friends who showered me with way too many gifts. Our little guy is so spoiled already ... now it's just awaiting his arrival so we can put all of these great items to use!

Aren't these the cutest onesies you have ever seen? Ashley made them and they go from one month to a year old. I can't wait to take our little man's monthly pictures in these!
A couple of pregnant girls! My sister and I are due 12 weeks apart ... both having boys!

Me and my mom!
My best friend and owner of the fantastic home they hosted my shower at.





Our little man will definitely be rocking these denim diapers when he is big enough. I loved this diaper cake so much, I didn't want to take it apart.

One of my other best friends, Alexis, who flew in from Chicago just for the shower!

Thank you to everyone who showed up for such a memorable afternoon. I am so very lucky to be surrounded by so many great people.

No comments:

Post a Comment