Tuesday, April 27, 2010

29 weeks and a fat face to prove it!

(I didn't take an "official" bump photo this week so I hope this will do.)
How far along? 29 weeks
Maternity clothes? Anything long, stretchy and cotton is my friend these days.
Stretch marks? Nope, but I am developing that belly "seam" they call the Linea Nigra.
Sleep: So-so. I'm just always so afraid I am putting too much weight on my belly since it seems to prop me up while I sleep on my side.
Best moment this week: Sleeping in this weekend and spending time with mom!
Movement: Never ending! It's so funny to watch him move around. He has been all about hanging out just under my ribs these days which makes sitting very uncomfortable.
Food cravings: Cinnamon rolls and donuts!
Gender: Boy
Pregnancy symptoms: Nothing new ... besides my face rounding out to match the squash picture in the previous post!
Labor Signs: Nada
Belly Button in or out? in between?
What I miss: Drinking caffeine without a feeling of guilt. I will get half-decaf when I get a latte, and my doc said its okay, but I can't help but wonder if the little man can feel it.
What I am looking forward to: A few weekend trips we have coming up and my appointment on Friday to get to talk with my doctor more (and take the dreaded glucose tolerance test).
Weekly Wisdom: Don't sweat the small stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment