Tuesday, April 20, 2010

28 weeks and into the final trimester

How far along? 28 weeks
Maternity clothes? I can still wear a lot of my non-maternity clothes, but am definitely feeling the need to purchase more maternity clothes as everything beginning to ride up over the belly.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Could be better. The discomfort is setting in and I get uncomfortable more quickly.
Best moment this week: My mom's reaction when the little man kicked her hand on my belly. Too funny!
Movement: So much! I can't believe how much he moves around now, and all day long! And he is getting so strong, its beginning to hurt when he digs his little knees and elbows into my belly.
Food cravings: Everything, especially sweets ... but could use a good Thai dinner.
Gender: Boy
Pregnancy symptoms: I think the exhaustion is beginning to set in again. I get so tired after doing anything and it's making it hard to stay motivated at work during the day.
Labor Signs: Besides the occassional BH contraction, nothing.
Belly Button in or out? I think my belly button is growing a belly of its own!
What I miss: Being able to be comfortable in one position for more than five minutes. I feel like I am always shifting and moving to get comfortable.
What I am looking forward to: Snuggling up with this little man!
Weekly Wisdom: Make time for a nap on the weekends. They are even more refreshing than a whole night's sleep.
Milestones: We are officially in the third and final trimester! Only 12 weeks, give or take, to go! (holy crap!)

No comments:

Post a Comment