Wednesday, April 14, 2010

27 weeks and growing by the day!



How far along? 27 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes, please! I haven't bought a ton of maternity clothes, but have been finding great items that fit over this ever-growing belly.
Stretch marks? Keeping my fingers crossed that I avoid these all together.
Sleep: Sucks! I toss and turn all night, can't sleep on my back AT ALL, and when I try to sleep on my side I feel like I get front-heavy and put too much weight on my belly. I am trying out a body pillow but I toss and turn so much, it might get annoying.
Best moment this week: Meeting our new doctor and loving her! Knowing everything is falling in place for this little guy's arrival.
Movement: This boy is a dancer! He is always moving around in there.
Food cravings: FOOD! Doesn't matter what it is. I am always hungry.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: I might be feeling some Braxton Hicks contractions, but nothing of any concern.
Belly Button in or out? This is growing by the day too.
What I miss: After our long move and packing/unpacking, I would have given anything for a nice glass of wine or an ice cold beer.
What I am looking forward to: Starting my 2-week appointments and getting so close to meeting this guy!
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy every day.
Milestones: We made it back to Washington, got set up with our new doctor and new insurance, and got confirmation that our baby is growing great with a strong heartbeat. (and even though it might look like it, I haven't gained a TON of weight)

No comments:

Post a Comment