Friday, September 4, 2009

It's Friday again...

... and a week has gone by with no posts. Boy am I bad at this blogging stuff. For those of you who actually read my blog, I am sorry I am not more entertaining.
I am not going to do a Favorites Friday today because, honestly, this week was kind of crappy. The only thing I could say that was my favorite about this past week is through all the crap we got dealt, it just reconfirmed to me how great my husband is. Isn't it strange that sometimes it takes a crappy situation to make you realize how much you should appreciate what you do have, instead of dwelling on the things you don't?
But ... we do have some fun stuff to look forward to. Brian and I are heading to Tacoma the end of the month and I always look forward to the chance to visit with our families. There will be lots of celebrating as well since Candice's fiance Joe's birthday was Sept. 1, my mom's birthday is Sept. 11 and Janice's birthday is Sept. 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment