Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fall in Texas!!!

It finally feels like summer is gone and we are moving onto the Fall season. Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year, but we don't really get true Fall weather around here. It has been all rainy and actually cooling down a little. (The high today is only 80!) I could sit here and watch it drizzle outside all day ... after a quick run to get the season's best indulgence, a Pumpkin Spice Latte, of course.
I know this weather won't last but I plan to lay on the couch under a big blanket and watch a movie today since the event I was supposed to cover for work got cancelled. People down here don't realize a little rain never hurt anybody, but I am not complaining.
And I am counting the days until we will be up in Washington. We are heading up there in 11 days and I am hoping the leaves will have begun to change colors by then.


Our big tree in our backyard is starting to show signs of Fall!

And I think Mack was born to live in the Northwest ... he loves the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment