Friday, August 28, 2009

If only life was more exciting

There really isn't much going on in our life these days so I am stretching to find something to blog about that anyone would actually care to read.

A quick Favorites Friday:
My mom and one of her friends came to visit Brian and I last weekend. It was such a great time to see her. We spent lots of time shopping and eating. It was tax-free weekend so the malls and stores were packed. I figured mom would last maybe 10 minutes because not only does she hates crowds, but she isn't the biggest fan of shopping all together, but she was a total trooper! We made our way all the way around the Allen Premium outdoor Outlet Mall, which took us close to 3 hours!
We also went up to the North Texas State Fair and Rodeo in Denton. It was a small fair, but we had a good time wandering around. And I convinced everyone to stop at the vintage shops, which I loved but had to shop fast because no one else was enjoying it.




No comments:

Post a Comment