Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Fish Family Easter Egg Hunt

One of my best friend's family throws a giant Easter Egg Hunt and BBQ every year, and now that we have a little one, we get to take in the festivities! Corbin got all dressed up in his Easter best and we headed over to the Fish farm. The weather was pretty cooperative and all the kids seems to be having a great time. Corbin was able to crawl around and find a couple eggs of his own, before I tortured him with his first holiday photo shoot. He was happy as can be shaking the eggs he found, and I've found if I sit him on a blanket he stays put.


After the Easter egg hunt, we ate some great food at the potluck, and Ashley's grandpa knows how to cook hot dogs just the way I like them ... charred and crispy. So delicious that I ate two!


Now we're looking forward to next weekend to see what the Easter bunny brings for Corbin.





No comments:

Post a Comment