Friday, April 8, 2011

Finally a sunny day ...

We FINALLY had nice enough weather to get outside this week. I feel like we have been couped up inside since November. I've been looking forward to nicer weather so we can finally enjoy our yard and take more walks to the shops and parks down the road.
Corbin, on the other hand, wasn't so thrilled with this new "grass" stuff. He sat and picked the grass from his blanket, but as soon as I tried moving him onto the grass, he got pretty mad. He wouldn't put his feet down and when I tried to get him to crawl, he would lift his hand up super high before barely putting it down. It was a pretty funny sight, but I know he will learn to love it soon enough.

Holding his feet above the grass while he plays ...

Ok ... so this stuff isn't so bad ...

No comments:

Post a Comment