Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Corbin's first plane ride

I just had to share a few pictures from Corbin's first plane ride. We took a long direct flight to Chicago to visit a few of our closest friends. We didn't buy Corbin his own seat, which made me a little more nervous than I already was, but all in all things went really well.
He was asleep before the plane even took off, and woke up an hour or so before we landed. It was a little tough keeping him occupied the last half hour or so, as he was getting a bit antsy and I think he was sick of being passed back and forth between me and Brian.
But he loved looking out the window and eating the breakfast cookies the airline provided. Anything that keeps the kid quiet and happy works for me on those long flights.


(please excuse the awful photo quality)








No comments:

Post a Comment