Wednesday, June 8, 2011

11 months old

Age: 11 months

Weight: Approx. 23 1/2 pounds

Height: Approx. 29 1/2 inches

Not a whole lot new to report these days. Corbin is still thriving and growing bigger by the minute. He seems to be developing so fast, and I think he is getting a little frustrated because his body can't keep up with everything his mind wants to do. Sooner than later, though, he will be running around doing everything he wants to do. (Yikes! I don't know if I am ready for that!)


He is walking around everything and barely needs to hold on any more, but still isn't too sure about walking holding on to someone's hands. I think he likes the comfort and support of a stationary object.


He is impossible to photograph because he just doesn't want to sit still, so I have a feeling that the quality of our pictures in general are really going to suffer. I'm just hoping I can start to capture his charming personality in candid shots instead of the stationary photos I've been so used to taking.


He is really starting to be more open to different foods and can really handle almost any texture so we have been offering him all kinds of foods these days. I've enjoyed baking him all kinds of healthy, kid-friendly dishes and once I can convince him to take a bite, he usually realize that he likes them and will devour the whole plate.


I can't believe this is my last monthly post before he turns 1! Where has the year gone?




No comments:

Post a Comment