Friday, October 22, 2010

We're moving ... again!

As most of you might remember, when Brian and I moved back up to Washington, we set up shop at my mom's house while we figured out our plans and *hopefully* sold our house in Texas. Well, our house never sold, but we did recently lease it out so the mortgage payment is off our hands ... thank goodness!
Our original plan was to find our own place come October, and sure enough, we found a place that we love enough to move into! Its the cutest little craftsman home in downtown Puyallup, which makes it super convenient for Brian to get to work and very accesible to Seattle if I end up going back to work too.
The owners are very cool and flexible which is a big plus. Not to mention the carpets are brand new, which is so important since Corbin is going to be crawling all over the place in no time. And I will finally get to decorate Corbin's nursery! (It's like having a baby all over again, since I get to pick out his crib and bedding and room decorations, which I didn't do originally ... more to come on my nursery wish list soon!)
We are super excited, although part of me will really miss living at my mama's house. We are so grateful for her opening her house up to not just Brian and me, but Corbin and our two rowdy dogs as well. I'm sure she never thought she would send me off to college years ago and I would move back in with the whole family in tow!
But ... if anyone is around the last weekend of October and wants to help us move ... we promise lots of food and good beer! And if you look at the pictures below, you will definitely want to join us for a nice cold one on our awesome back patio! I see many great gatherings in our future ... now if we could only get our friends to drive down from Seattle more often!

1 comment: