Sunday, October 24, 2010

Let the nursery planning begin!

I am obsessed with shopping around online for the cutest things for Corbin's room, and now that he has a room all to himself, I'm becoming quite the addict. And of course when I look at a web page of, say, cribs ... without looking at prices I will naturally LOVE the most expensive ones. Go figure. This is my current obsession that Corbin's room needs.

It is the Babyletto Mercer 3-in-1 convertible crib. I love the masculine look of it and love that it grows with him as it turns into a toddler bed. Plus, it has a drawer under the crib and storage space is limited in our new place so thats an added bonus! I need to figure out how to convince Brian we need this one over the one we originally looked at. With the 20% off coupon Babies R Us offers, it's not THAT much of a price difference.

And my little cuddly boy needs me to have a great chair like this one to rock him in.


Wouldn't these look great together in his room?

Now if I could just narrow down the colors I want for his room I might pick some bedding. Hopefully we make some decisions soon because moving day is 7 days away. Otherwise Corbin might be sleeping on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment