Friday, July 30, 2010

Week 3 ... not so easy

I have to say that things got a little more difficult this week. My sleeping, pooping, eating baby went and added a new skill to the list ... screaming. And let me tell you, when this boy screams he means it. I know babies cry, but this seems to be more than just your average baby cry. The over-googler that I am has looked up everything possible online and have about a dozen diagnoses for his screaming. I did take him to the doctor just to make sure it wasn't anything serious, and while the doctor didn't see anything of concern, he did give me a perscription for some reflux medicine to see if that will help him.
We are all thinking its just reflux or gas or a combination of the two, but it has made for my sweet little boy to avoid sleeping at all costs and scream uncontrollably for what feels like hours (but is probably only minutes at a time.)
Other than that, he is doing great and growing so fast. We have just been trying to get into a routine and looking forward to the day we have one!

No comments:

Post a Comment