Friday, July 23, 2010

2 weeks down ...

How have 2 weeks passed already? I feel like it was just yesterday that I was in the hospital meeting my son for the first time. He is changing by the day and growing like a weed.
Not much new to report from the second week, though. We are working on getting Corbin comfortable with sleeping in his bassinet or crib, rather than in our arms. It's been a tough battle so far, but we are just working on daytime naps for now and will work our way up to night time sleeping ... because lets be honest, I am just happy to have him sleep wherever he will at night so that I can get some sleep too.
This week we managed to go to the grocery store and even took a little family outing around town last weekend.
We are looking forward to many more adventures and watching our son grow every day. Now that things are settling down, I feel like I am more comfortable with getting out of the house more often so we might actually go visit some friends one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment