Friday, July 2, 2010

Inching toward the final days of pregnancy ...

How far along? 38 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes please.
Stretch marks? Nope! wooo!
Sleep: Really good lately so I have no complaints there.
Best moment this week: Nothing in particular, just enjoying these last couple weeks.
Movement: He is going to be a strong boy, that's all I can say.
Food cravings: Nothing in particular, but I have been loving this giant apple pie my mom bought, with vanilla ice cream.
Gender: Boy
Pregnancy symptoms: The pregnant lady waddle and a really sore tail bone.
Labor Signs: Been having some different contractions so hopefully it's a sign of progress.
Belly Button in or out? Growing further and further outward every day...and looks like a starfish!
What I miss: Sitting comfortably anywhere besides on an exercise ball.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing the look on Brian's face when he meets his son for the first time.
Weekly Wisdom: Patience is a virtue!
Milestones: We've hit the final week of pregnancy. How do I know? Well...the doctor is concerned about the size of my belly and wants to induce me on Thursday (July 8) if the little man doesn't make his appearance on his own before then. So I am off to try every natural inducing method out there, because I DO NOT want to get Pitocin, but understand that sometimes these things are necessary for a healthy delivery. So send all your thoughts and prayers to my belly that you can spare. Hopefully our little guy gets the hint and makes his debut very soon.

1 comment:

  1. My thoughts are with you! I'm hoping that you have much better luck than I did... I swear, we tried everything!

    ReplyDelete