Thursday, March 25, 2010

24 weeks!



How far along?
24 weeks

Maternity clothes? Yes, please! I have the best mom who bought me the cutest pair of maternity jeans and a dress.
Stretch marks? No thank you.
Sleep: Great lately! Now that I have gotten rid of this head cold, I am sleeping like a baby.
Best moment this week: Playing games with this wild baby in my belly. He kicks, I poke at him, he kicks back. It's so fun to interact.
Movement: TONS!
Food cravings: Just food in general. I could eat all day long if you let me.
Gender: A little man
Pregnancy Symptoms: The one thing I have been noticing lately is my ankles are getting wabbly. I think I need to put my heels away for a while.
Labor Signs: Nada
Belly Button in or out? It's growing, that's all I can say.
What I miss: Honestly? Nothing lately. I am really enjoying this experience and feel great!
What I am looking forward to: Meeting our new doctor in Washington and getting to see our little man on the ultrasound again.
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy every day! Life is too short and full of changes to take anything for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment