Tuesday, March 2, 2010

21 week check-in



How far along? 21 weeks
Maternity clothes? Officially sporting a hot pair of Habitual maternity jeans, and looking forward to adding more cute clothes soon.
Stretch marks? Lathering on the Palmer's stretch mark cream daily
Sleep: It's beginning to get more difficult to get comfortable. I might need a belly support soon.
Best moment this week: (see next entry)
Movement: This boy can kick! I have been getting some great movement these days and love that Brian can feel them too.
Food cravings: Everything! My appetite is back in full force.
Gender: Boy
Pregnancy symptoms: I can feel some major stretching going on inside as my belly grows by the day.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Um...I'm afraid to report that it's beginning to pop.
What I miss: This week I have been missing sushi. I would love a big plate of the Las Vegas rolls from Ra right about now.
What I am looking forward to: Picking out all of our little man's nursery stuff and other goodies!
Weekly Wisdom: Be proud, not offended, when you catch people staring at your belly. (It has started happening quite frequently)
Milestones: Feeling a lot of movement and passing the halfway point with no troubles. Here's to another smooth trimester.

1 comment:

  1. How freaking cute are you!!! Congratulations again:) I can't believe how fast time flies. Get packing!

    ReplyDelete