Monday, March 8, 2010

22 week check-in




How far along? 22 weeks
Maternity clothes? Bought a new big girl bra and a few new shirts, but nothing specifically maternity. I love that current styles are long shirts and loose blouses. I could use some more jeans and pants though.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Once I fall asleep, I have been sleeping great, but this little guy likes to play the drums on my inside as soon as I settle into bed.
Best moment this week: As weird as it might sound, catching people looking at my belly and then smiling at me. It just reminds me how lucky I am to get to experience this.
Movement: A whole lot of movin' and shakin' going on.
Food cravings: Ice cream cones and milkshakes.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No thanks!
Belly Button in or out? Oye...let's not talk about it.
What I miss: Laying on my stomach. I have caught myself going to lay down on my stomach and get halfway there before I remember.
What I am looking forward to: My 4 week appointment this week. I love hearing that little heartbeat and getting more details from the doctor on how my progression is going. It will also be interesting to see how much weight I have gained since my belly has tripled in size.
Weekly Wisdom: Just smile...life is good.
Milestones: Lots of movement, lots of growth and lots of things going on in other aspects of life. (more to come on this soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment