Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy Halloween!

As most of you know, I am not the biggest fan of Halloween. But once you have kids the holiday becomes so much more fun! Although Halloween was also moving day for us, I couldn't miss the opportunity to take Corbin trick-or-treating with his cousins.
And they had quite the cute costumes. Kendall was Tinkerbell, Paige was a Bumble Bee, Brock was a football (LOVE it!) and Corbin was our little Kangaroo.
While the boys can't tell us what they were thinking ... I'm pretty sure they were thinking ...
Corbin: "We're in this together buddy! Our moms are crazy!"
Brock: "Seriously! And why am I drowning in this giant football?!"


The perfect holiday photo of the Powers family! So festive!

Corbin was much more content laying low in his stroller, even though he had a giant Kangaroo tail to sit on.

I can't wait for next year when he can actually enjoy the night of ghosts, goblins and candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment