Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A day at the pumpkin patch




One of the great things about living back up in Washington is getting to do the little things, like going to the pumpkin patch, with my sister and her kids. We packed up the four kiddos and headed down to Spooner Farms in Orting. While the little boys couldn't really enjoy the activities, the girls had a great time. They got to see a bunch of animals, do some activities, and the best part ... help pick out the perfect pumpkins.
I think these two in this picture are by far the most perfect pumpkins!


And of course I had to make Corbin take his first of many pumpkin patch pictures. He wasn't too thrilled at the idea but I think he is getting used to humoring me and my picture addiction. He will thank me when he is older I'm sure.

It was a perfect Fall day with great weather and fun times. I'm so excited for many more outings through the holidays with the Powers clan!

No comments:

Post a Comment