Thursday, December 23, 2010

Corbin's first cold

Our poor little man came down with his first cold this week. He has been battling a fever of 102 and completely congested. I feel so bad for him. He can barely breathe and when I try to use the aspirator on his nose, it only makes him cry which just causes more congestion.
He just seems so miserable.
We took him to the doctor to make sure it was just a cold and that he didn't have the flu or an ear infection as well. Turns out it's just one nasty cold bug.
I have been living with him in my arms for the past 72 hours because he can't breathe when laying down and I think he just wants to be snuggled. While I am more than willing to hold him and comfort him, I'm not getting much sleep myself so it makes for very tough days.
The worst part about it is this is only the first of many colds and illnesses to come. Thankfully he is feeling better and should be back to his happy-go-lucky self in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment