Wednesday, September 8, 2010

2 months old!


Age: 2 months

Weight: 16 1/2 pounds (off the charts)

Height: 24 1/2 inches (95th percentile)
Corbin has been growing so fast! It's hard to think that just a couple months ago he was a mere 8 pounds. He is developing into such a little man and is getting to be a happier baby by the day. We don't have any type of schedule right now, but I see him starting to work in that direction. The one thing I can't quite figure out though, why he will only nap for 30 minutes at a time. Seriously ... it will be 30 minutes on the dot, whether he is in his crib, the car or his swing. I can usually get him to sleep longer in my arms, but then I can't get anything done. Especially now that I am working part-time from home, I need to be as productive as possible! He is sleeping much longer most nights, but we are still getting up a few times to feed ... but I'm not complaining!
Corbin is starting to be able to hold his head up really well, both while being held and while on his tummy. I have a feeling we are going to see lots of development from this little man very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment