Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Getting ready for the reception

I guess I shouldn't have been so non-chalant about the reception thinking I had nothing left to do. My head has been spinning today trying to get organized. I started getting all of these great, creative ideas that I have been searching for for months, only to realize I have 3 days to accomplish them. So I am going with the look of clean and simple.

But really though, everything is coming together great and the reception is going to look beautiful... please just don't let it rain! That will really make me sad because the best part of our location is the view from the terrace.

I am getting very excited to see everyone and spend an evening socializing and dancing. I warned the DJ that we have quite the group of Cougar graduates so no Huskie talk is allowed. I have not met him in person but he came with high recommendations, and sounded like a lot of fun on the phone.

And if you still need a place to stay, the Hotel Murano has a great "Staycation" special right now and you can get a room for $139 for a night, and it includes parking and a $20 voucher to the hotel restaurant/bar.

See you all in a couple days! And if I look stressed, hand me a drink, remind me to relax and drag me onto the dance floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment